You are here because you want to turn your back or front yard into a lush oasis. You may have ideas of the design and the type of plants you want, but don’t know how to visualize it or who to hire. Congratulations. You have come to the right place! Hiring a garden designer is a big decision, not only because it costs money, but also because, once you hire a landscaping company to do the work, you will have that garden and outdoor living space permanently. So, you definitely want to put your money to good and end up with a garden that is beautiful, functional, and easy to maintain.
What is virtual garden design? Virtual garden design is where I design your dream garden. The only difference: All of the consultation and design work is done online.
Here is how it works: Send me an email, stating where you live and any ideas you have for a garden and outdoor living space. From there, we can set up a Zoom or FaceTime meeting so we can at least see each other while we converse and get to know each other better.
This initial meeting is completely free of charge because it is, as I like to call it, the breaking-the-ice phase. If you are interested in hiring me after this initial meeting, I will ask you to email me the following information:
- High resolution photos of your yard
- With each photo, please include the following:
- Areas that receive lots of sun
- Areas that receive partial and/or mostly shade
- Areas that are exposed to wind
- Soil type (dry, wet, humus — meaning fertile, ideal for planting)
- Please also include the edges of your house in your photos plus other information like drainage, utility lines, and sewer if there are any.
Send all your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you and to designing your dream garden.